I've been showing the old girl some love lately. I checked valve clearances, and took care of a couple fuel leaks. The rubber gasket on the fuel pump plate was cracking and leaking. Also the o-ring for the fuel pressure regulator was seeping. So I replaced those along with the fuel filter. I had been having problems with the fuel sending unit also. I took it apart and re-soldered the wires and replaced the connector with a much better sealed one. So all back together and sealed up tighter than Dicks hat band. Keep in mind I have own her since the day she emerged from her Triumph shipping crate. I have only put 90,450 miles on her so I am still getting used to her. But over the years I've gotten to know exactly how she runs. I know every tick and weird noise out of her. I have noticed over time that decel popping and an under load low rpm roll on stumble has been getting worse. Today I fired up the old pc box running Windows XP with Tune ECU loaded on it from many years ago. I found some instructions on a little tuning for her. Nothing with the actual fuel map, just tps reset, iacv, ltft and ift. As soon as changed ltft I noticed her tone improved. After following the instructions the revs are much quicker. Time for a road test. I wish I had done this sooner. Vast improvement. She is running better than ever. The best thing I ever did was buy this bike. My goal this year is to reach 100,000 miles on her.