Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Devi did more than powdercoat. And he ditched the Zard.

·
Registered
583 Posts
everything about that is great,,,,,,,,
except that it says,,,,, hi, i like anal sex, up my rear, what retarted tail section,, cut that***** off and take the rest

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm with you JRUSSLE. I love the street fighter craze out of Europe, but I sure as hell don't get the tail section of all these bikes. Their all pointing toward the sky. Just cut the "F"ing thing off.

·
Registered
397 Posts
It looks bloody awful but is that a shortened wheelbase?

It might need that angle on the seat to stop the rider from falling off backwards.

It has to sound awsome with that cavernous muffler.

AA

·
Registered
204 Posts
looks like they took the fart can offa their honda civic in the parking lot and just welded it on. hideous :hammer:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
On 2006-12-12 23:36, jdub3 wrote:
i dunno what you guys are talking about? at least he got rid of the yellow paint........
i dunno man, the paint looks like something that's been laying in the ditch dead for a while all grey, hairless and bloated. wanna-be gieger paint job? i hope not.
what tractor motor is that anyhoo?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
On 2006-12-12 23:36, jdub3 wrote:
i dunno what you guys are talking about? at least he got rid of the yellow paint........
Hey Jdub3. Good to see you. Where you been last couple weeks?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
hahaha. nice get, but this guys choice of style poops on triumph.
who knows cruiser engines?
this is a sport bike house. just because it's a triumph doesn't mean its golden matey.
that thing is a carnival of cat feces no mattter how you dress your girlfriend.
:hammer:

:wink:

[ This message was edited by: zooplancton on 2006-12-13 00:21 ]

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-13 00:21, zooplancton wrote:
hahaha. nice get, but this guys choice of style poops on triumph.
who knows cruiser engines?

:hammer:

:wink:
OMG Zoo!!! Ya truly don't know what yer missing. All I can tell ya, is if ya ever git the chance to take a Rocket fer a test ride, do so and lemme know if ya still consider that a cruiser engine. :wink: :-D Honestly, I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I think the d*mn thing will out accelerate speedy from 0-100. :hammer: Check it's 1/4 mile times against the speedy's, they are within 1/10 of a second, and that beast weighs 800 lbs. :) And what the hell R100, if that's what I end up with, I'll still ride it, leaned back in my lazy boy. :wink: :-D

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Ugly and cheap advertising for Cinnamon hole digging!!

Some people do anything for some action.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
The Rocket III wheelies in 1st gear just like the S3, except MUCH scarier.

I think the appearance of a shortened wheel base is actually just a visual effect of the screwed up tail section.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts