Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, we had some technical difficulties getting this thread up... but now we are ready to help all the TriumphRat Members.

Please follow our thread here to keep up to date on information about exclusive deals and discounts for TriumphRat members.

Also, visit (and LIKE) our new Facebook page (facebook.com/sprocketcenter) for info on industry news, new product announcements and special offers.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about sprockets or chains.

The best (and fastest) way to reach us for specific product questions is via the CONTACT US link at the bottom of our homepage,or email us direct at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
I just received my chain/sprocket set today from Chad for my Tiger 800...this is my second set I've ordered from Chad. Great service, great prices, and fast shipping.

If you are in need of a new chain/sprocket set I highly recommend you give Chad a call. He is a site sponsor and I'm all about supporting TRN sponsors and you should be too... :doublethumb

Bob

·
Registered
1975 T160 Trident
193 Posts
Hi Folks,

Is the Sprocket Center still alive? I have had no email replys from them.

Thanks,
Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts