Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it seems the first thread had 'issues' with the list and it's length so it was deleted. Unfortunately, it was done before I had a chance to save the data in the list :cry: So I'm recreating it again but this time I'm doing it under the Wiki Triumphrat Pages so that the length of the post won't make a difference (hopefully). And after playing around with it a bit, it seems like it'll be a much easier way to manage the list. If you guys wouldn't mind reposting your part numbers to this thread again, I'll see about re-adding it to the new list.

The new Part Number list is located on Wiki Triumphrat <- [Edit] old link no longer valid. use new link below.

Right now, there isn't much on there as I'm a little busy and my list of part numbers is located on a different system. But I'll update it with the part numbers that I actually have handy in a day or two.

Hey Don, could you re-sticky this thread so that the link would always be readily available?

Thanks

[ This message was edited by: Panthers_Den on 2006-06-04 23:42 ]

Update to the location of the parts number list:

Here's the link to the new page: Sprint ST after market part numbers

You can also get to it by going to the Blogs section, then clicking on technical data and then scrolling down till you see the posting.
:-D

·
Registered
676 Posts
arrrgh!!!!!!

K, this is very kind of you PD.

Oil filters:

For Oz riders of 02-04 Sprints: Ryco claim their Z445 will work. Haven't tried it myself.

Honda "1 5410 mm9-013" said by a forum member also to work tho dimensions a bit different from stock

Protective tank film - no glue:
http://www.thetankslapper.biz/online-store/scstore/main.htm

Quality Australian made radiator guards:
www.radguard.com.au

Relays to run both headlights, courtesy of Welshrob: the relays you need are 4 pin 12 volt 40 amp with a resistor (6800 also works but doesn`t have the resistor) for surge protection. The common type in Australia are made by Narva and the part number is 68004.

[ This message was edited by: ST-ern on 2006-06-04 21:27 ]

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I've updated the list to where it was when I created the first one plus some extra. I just need all the parts that everyone contributed to on the first list now :-D

Here's the link to the parts list again: Clicky

So if yall don't mind reposting your parts list, I'd appreciate it :-D

I'm also posting links to various manufacturers that make parts for Triumph Sprint ST's as well as sites that sell Triumph Sprint ST parts and other misc motorcycle parts.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Hi PD,.
I couldn't see these on the wiki. So you might like to add this info on alternate clutch cables to the wiki.
2000 ST - Yamaha part # 1UY3500-3102
2002 RS - Yamaha Clutch Cable Part #1UY-26335-00-00

Anyone know if either of these would fit the 05/06 Sprints?
Thanks

Russ

[ This message was edited by: ruscook on 2006-06-16 05:41 ]

X

·
0 Posts
02 Sprint ST 955i

Galfer Brake Pads

Front - Manufacturer Number: FD099 (x2)
Rear - Manufacturer Number: FD086

·
Registered
709 Posts
Too lazy to read all that is here so forgive me if this is a repost.

I don't have the part numbers

If you need male or female power outlets (BMW/Triumph style) vistit your local John Deere dealer. Same style is used on their old tractors. cost about $6 for a male $12 female.

and remember "Nothing runs like a Deere and stinks like a John"

1 - 20 of 85 Posts