Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I hope someone out there can help.

I'm trying to persuade a friend of mine to buy the new Triumph Sprint ST 1050. And to help with this I’ve been sending pictures every day this week.

However what I’d like next is a decent sound recording of the Sprint St 1050 revving and/or being ridden.

I tried searching the forum, but the results did not come up with anything. The ones I've found on the net so far don't sound that great.

So if any one could post an mp3, wma etc for their own Sprint ST 1050 that would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Fazer 600 myself and can’t afford the ST or I’d get one myself. :’(

Regards

Dee

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is a big download, but might help you a little....

http://www.ozzy.net/jdscott/sprint/movies/

Click on "triumph.wmv". It's my 06 Sprint ST and in the movie I run the engine at idle, rev it at a stand-still a little, and drive by at about 30 mph. I think it sounds pretty close to real life. You can hear the trademark "whistle" of the 1050 engine. :-D

·
Registered
861 Posts
JD Scott's movie worked for me.
Josh, you'll have to talk to my dealer about your commission...Rockwell Cycles in Fort Montgomery, NY.

[ This message was edited by: airrider03 on 2007-02-21 08:45 ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, cool little sales pitch you go there.

Very much appreciated.

Should help with the persuasion.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'll have to make a recording when I get mine back with the closed course pipe on Saturday... *drool*

·
Registered
76 Posts
Please do, WhoMe! I'd love to hear the off-road exhaust.

Glad the video helped airrider03! I'll go see if I can collect my money. :razz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts