Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience that balancing throttle bodies has reduced vibration?. My bike suffers from that anying buzz at 4000rpm upwards. It idles a bit rough also but I don't think the balance have ever been done/checked.

There are a lot of posts saying that this is a possible cause but not much to say it has fixed it?

Regards
John

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum sprint729:)

Don and I ask all our new peeps to please take a little time and read our forum stickies, so thanks in advance for this.:)

Could you give us a bit of an introduction and also the model bike you have and what part of the world you hail from please?

Cheers and enjoy the forum
DaveM:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum sprint729:)

Don and I ask all our new peeps to please take a little time and read our forum stickies, so thanks in advance for this.:)

Could you give us a bit of an introduction and also the model bike you have and what part of the world you hail from please?

Cheers and enjoy the forum
DaveM:)
Hi Don/Dave.

I have updated my profile now to include some details but here's a quick summary:

Live in Perth Western Australia, I ride a Black 2007 Triumph Sprint ST, have had it for 2 years now and love it. I have fitted Factory Heated grips and just put new tyres all round. I use the bike to travel to work and back every day and in all weather. This morning it was 4 C and those heated grips were brilliant!.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts