Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have one on my Suzuki SV 650. Sounds wonderful, and looks very sharp.

Should they decide to build one... and I cant think why they wouldnt, I'd hold out for a Staintune unit; and hope they retain the style of the stock exhaust.

~Randy
Ride safe!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
TWO-BRO'S pipes are GREAT! They sound better than any of the other brands I've heard. Their products are ALL top quality. You will be pleased. Check E-Bay as there is a dealer than regularly lists new Two Bros pipes there.

BOLD = LINK

·
Registered
13 Posts
I called two-bros a couple of weeks ago about this can for the Sprint and they said they have one in development but it isn't finished yet. I asked them about the kneedraggers advertisement and they said it must be a mistake. Two-bros says they should have the exhaust ready for sale in a month or two.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Guys,

The ad must be wrong. The illustration is a slip-on, the '05 through '07 are underseats.

Unless TBR is coming out with a conversion from undertail to side exhaust (highly doubtful), you can't "slip-on" an aftermarket pipe, any more than you can slip a new can on your cages exhaust system.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
If you use the Two Bros link I posted before you will see that there are no pipes listed for the 2005 and up Sprint. However if you go the the KneeDraggers site they definitely have the pipe listed for $360.00 and that pipe is certainly for an under seat setup because it is turned 90° from a normal pipe and their logo is situated for such a placement. Undoubtedly KneeDraggers got some pictures from Two Bros of up coming products and someone jumped the gun and posted them as if they are available now. Two Bros says it will be a couple of months and I bet they will be available then. I'd just wait until Two Bros updates their web site before trying to order one.

Under seat Picture

[ This message was edited by: Stlakid on 2006-12-07 14:45 ]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Kid,

Roger that!

Don'tcha know when it comes out, it'll cost a Ton!

Not only two cans, but the manifold and the bracketry.

Hoo-wee!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts