Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Unhealthy addiction? First of all, my speech is extremely clear, so you can keep your opinions about my diction to yourself. And as for unhealt...

Older man??!!?? DUBYA TEE EFF? Just who do you think you're talking to? I'll have you know, at this very moment, as I type, my nose has a pimple. Impudent little floating head...

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Quit swinging your cane around, gramps. I don't want you to get too excited and have an accident in your Depends.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I think the Buell Lightning is just as good looking. Man, I wish Can-Am would buy EBR!

·
Registered
594 Posts
potato potato potato...
I reckon it just might.
Bottom of the page, you can hear what it sounds like

http://www.engmore.com/6-videos.php

A bit of a Harley sound... But, kinda' different to my ears.

It appears to me to have a bit of a small from. I'm 6'4" and 250 lbs, I'd look like I was riding a clown bike! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,333 Posts
Yeah, it is the same but it isn't sort of thing, you don't get to really hear it idle either, so I am only really guessing.
Steven, you would monster that bike, it is tiny, because tiny means light.

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's aneat looking bike, but having the fuel behind you seems like it'd throw stuff off when you have half a tank and it's sloshing back and forth around corners, maybe not though. If that's just the inlet and the fuel is actually mostly in the lower part, then it might not be bad, getting the weight low to the ground with some baffles to keep it from moving back and forth too much.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts