Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to reset the mph reading speedometer of a 2002 Daytona to read kph (kilometres peer hour), does anyone know?

The 1050 Triumphs offer that facility, but I don't know about the 955.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,

The older packs (Black case, LCB on the left and single tacho dial) could be reset to MPH or KMH by holding down the two buttons down at the same time for a couple of seconds - with the ignition switched on.

Luckily my antique super III has an analogue dial with KMH and MPH.

Regards

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
PaulR, Go to the clock, hold in the select button in and the temp and speedo displays will cycle through the four possiblities. When the combo you want appears, release the button. To set the clock hold both buttons in until the hour value flashes.

Brad

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, that did the trick. The info was for a mate, he lives in France and bought a Daytona in the UK this week, now has to convert it for French registration.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks, that did the trick. The info was for a mate, he lives in France and bought a Daytona in the UK this week, now has to convert it for French registration.
I hope he has a lot of patients and a good book to read I was waiting for 4 hours on almost the same thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts