Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I urgently need a complete tail light for a 07 Speedmaster. New Zealand Triumph in their wisdom do not stock any tail lights and to get one from the UK will take approx 2 weeks which leaves me in the poop as the bike one of my rentals that is due out late next week.

Is there anyone other than Triumph that sells aftermarket Speedmaster tail lights?. I have tried newbonneville.com and www.british-customs.com without luck. Also tried Ebay etc.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
America's & Speedmasters are a bit tricky to convert to aftermarket/custom tail lights because of the separate lamp assembly and license plate holder (assuming you do not want to bob the fender). For example if you used that Harley Beehive tail light, you would have two license plate holders. You could unscrew the bracket from the beehive, but you're left with an unsightly mounting tab plus a little of the indentation visible on either side.

I would suggest logging onto www.bonnevilleamerica.com and ask if someone would sell you a stock take-off lamp. I'm sure you will have many takers.

/Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts