Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

521 - 536 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Se a qualcuno interessa, vendo i vance & hines in acciaio spazzolato. 3280267682
400€ pie spedizione

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Se a qualcuno interessa, vendo i vance & hines in acciaio spazzolato. 3280267682
400€ pie spedizione

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
This is't the place to post for sale items. In fact, if it's found you're bypassing the classified rules to post items for sale, it can get you banned from the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does that flyscreen do much for the airflow? I’m also considering the larger marlin screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WELL...Took it for a ride today with the medium height screen and I felt like it moved the airflow up to my neck area. Could be good for those summer rides huh. I'm not sure about this and of course I immediately trashed the shipping material. I may consider either the smallest or largest screen but not keen on the looks of the larger one.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
tamarit (Triumph Speed Twin Seat | Tamarit Motorcycles )has cafe racer seats now available for the speed twin
plus rennstall moto RENNSTALL MOTO. has started taking orders for their kits except for the US which they are working on to include.
Seats are pricey. I’m mean damn...690 euro? Probably looks pretty good though.

Still not sure how I feel about that kit. The pictures been making the rounds for a while. On one hand it does make the Speed look a bit beefier and its nice to see a larger front fairing that’s a guaranteed fit available. On the other I love the idea of a slimmed down minimalist look for the Speed.

At the end of the day I’m just glad more compamies are designing parts for the Speed2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seats are pricey. I’m mean damn...690 euro? Probably looks pretty good though.

Still not sure how I feel about that kit. The pictures been making the rounds for a while. On one hand it does make the Speed look a bit beefier and its nice to see a larger front fairing that’s a guaranteed fit available. On the other I love the idea of a slimmed down minimalist look for the Speed.

At the end of the day I’m just glad more compamies are designing parts for the Speed2.
i have ordered the tamarit seats, will post pics once they are in and installed. agree on the costs but i have zero skills when it comes to upholstery and have been waiting for cafe racer seats for a while, although in hindsight might have been cheaper to buy a thruxton once i am done with all the mods 9n the speed twin.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I put the ace bars on mine in 2019, as I had them on my street twin and loved them, but of me there was too much forward lean and weight on my wrist compared to the Street. I have since very reluctantly removed them as I love the look, but it was just too uncomfortable.

Got some risers and am going to try it again this year with 20mm extra height. I hope that makes the difference especially after seeing yours... Man I like that look.

Any update here?

521 - 536 of 536 Posts