Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Had my 08 speed triple since June 2008 and love it to death. Only down side is the wind blast into a head wind and having to spend 1 hour cleaning it after a good run out over here in Ireland.
Finally invested in Sdoc 100.Flipping expensive but I tried it today with excellent results. Spray it on. Make a coffee, stare at the bikes beauty, have a drag then wash it off!!
Doestnt streak and reallly gets out all the grime. Think you will only getr 4 washes per Litre but excellent stuff.HAs anyone else tried it.

Cheers

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've used sdoc100 cleaner and as you say its good but doesnt last too long and it is a bit expensive, so I am trying Hein Gericke MC Gel cleaner at the moment, you can dilute so it goes a lot further, but IMHO not quite as good :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hein gericke gel cleaner

Your right on the usage.I have an 05 Tiger and it is bigger that the S3. After washing it probably got enough left for one more wash.However the bike does come up really well.
Went on Saturday last to get some more from Hein Gericke but they had none left.Convinced me to buy the white label Motorcycle gel cleaner for £16.99 for a gallon. HAvent used it yet but woulod be interested to hear how you got on with it

Cheers

Brett

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ive had my Hein Gericke gel for a few weeks now and its had plenty of use recently, goes a lot further and cleaning I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

I caught my wife using it on the cooker hob :eek: works pretty well on that too. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts