Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a new Tiger but can't afford it now. I'll wait till one of you guys buy one and wait for the wife to make you sell it. In the mean time, I might buy a 04 Speed Triple if I can fabricate or buy a Fairing/Windscreen. I love the triple but have to endure the cold. Anyone know if it is made and if so, please forward the link. Much thanks, Ray By the way, the 04 is going for 5900.00 It has 3900 miles and is mint. What do you think???

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I prefer nekid...not even a fly screen. I think that's what the Speed Triple is all about! What about the sport touring range: Sprint ST? Wouldn't that be a better option for you?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Logically, the Sprint is what I need but I WANT a grunty brute that wheelies like a wild horse and pulls like a mule. Throw on a couple saddlebags for the seldom little trips I take to the mountains and I'll be happy. My spint days are here but I can't grow up.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
haha, then you definitely need to git the speedy. :-D Who cares about the windscreen, git the bike! :hammer: :-D They do make some decent one's fer that year model though. I'm just not so sure which one's, but some of these kind fellers on here will help ya out soon, I'm sure of it! :wink: :-D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey rude,

I'm 15 mins from Willow Grove in Yardley, PA. How bout you let me try that Daytona?? We should hook up and I'll take one of those nice babes on my bike

·
Registered
700 Posts
On 2006-12-14 09:24, rudebwoy85 wrote:
Sounds like someone is jonesin' for a Daytona 955...Can be found for very reasonable prices too
Yea, just buy a Daytona.......?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts