Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... I have just purchased a 2004 Speed Triple 955i :D having previously sampled the Japanese In line 4 world and am really pleased with the Triumph BUT I have three questions...

1) I'm struggling to find aftermarket parts in the UK or a website which sells bits and bobs for it :mad: ... Anyone recommend anywhere?

2) Any recommendations from you guys regarding an exhaust system/end can.... I currently have the stock one on there and it's so quiet! (Looking for something nice and LOUD!!!:))

and finally...

3) Tyre recommendations... I currently have Bridgestone Battleaxe BT021's on the bike and they seem fine. Just wondered what other people suggest...

Many thanks in advance!

Pete.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey Pete, Nice choice in bike, I had an 02-04 in Neon Blue very strong reliable bike. As for end cans, there are plenty of maufacturers around I had a Scorpion on mine nice sound not bad in the quality either. Do a search as I said there's lots around. Micron, Two Brother's, Scorpion, Remus, etc etc. I normally get my gear thru Jack Lillies but again it depends what your looking for there are plenty of places to buy parts, another good site is British Customs they seem to have a fair bit of gear ( Always pay's to check the exchange rate, and do your homework & shop around to get a fair and accurate price ) Tyre's are a preferance and you will hear a thousand different like's and dislikes, I like Pilot Powers, thats my prefered tyre never had any big drama's on them so I'm quite happy with them. if your happy with the 021's go with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts