Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's with all the electrical probs this season?!?!?!?!?!?!

anyways, as the thread title says, anyone got a pdf or something of the speed four wiring?

weather was hot but great for a memorial day run, so i met a couple friends for some riding.

when i got to the first meeting place, i noticed i had no turn signals. pulled over met up with one of the riders and we took off to pick up the other. when i restarted, the dash reset, so trip odos were 0, clock read 1:00, still no turn signals.

got to mundelein to grab some food at a bbq and pick up the other rider. popped the seat, checked and the fuse was blown. luckily, my buddy had a couple of extra 15 amps, so popped one in, everything worked and we were on our way for then next few hours.

about an hour into the ride, the dash reset, so i knew i lost my signals and brake light. pulled over, put another fuse in, and within minutes of riding out, it, too blew.

so i've gotta sit with the snot rocket one day and trace the wiring... what a pisser.

so, like i said. anyone got a schematic?

thanx in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found this on the net if you scroll all the way down it shows you all the wiring it is a shop manual. I hope it helps.
Bigbluex80

1 - 4 of 4 Posts