Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys, picked myself up a cat d speed4 a couple of months ago and am managing to gradually tickle it up. One thing i am really struggling with are the front footpegs and hangers, they seem to be like rocking horse **** :) . been watching ebay for last 3 months a not a single one has appeared. Can any of you guys help me source them? I'm in west yorks.
Cheers,
cowboy

·
Registered
70 Posts
I used Suzuki aftermarket pegs, fitted perfectly, cheap as chips and look much better. All I had to do was drill the hole out a little larger.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They don't have a brake pressure switch and the seller said it was a bit involved getting one fitted.
Maybe I'll just have to pay a 'man' to do it ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im in West Yorkshire aswell , nobody sells them and it took me 7 months to get a replacement off Ebay !

Good luck, I had more chance of finding the Holy Grail!

·
Registered
164 Posts
They don't have a brake pressure switch and the seller said it was a bit involved getting one fitted.
Maybe I'll just have to pay a 'man' to do it ...
Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not particularly mechanically minded though I try my hand at things.
All you would need to do is fit a hydraulic banjo pressure switch and wire it to the existing connector on the loom. That would not be too difficult and no need to fabricate anything to fit the rearsets.
This is just an example but I'm sure that's all you would need
https://helperformance.com/shop/uk/brake-switch/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers s3partisan, it doesn't sound tooo difficult so i'll give it a whirl. thanks for your time on this.
Cheggy, I'll drop you a line after easter, I'm in 'Uddersfield btw:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts