Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several items for sale. Figured I'd try here before Ebay. These are for the Speed Four. Ill work my hardest to include shipping in these prices.

-Brand New Stator Cover and Stator Gasket. Brand new $66.32 and $20.53 respectively. Will sell for $50 and $10.

-Brand New Breather Cover with an industrial seal that won't fail like the triumph one. This has been used for 10 miles. I put it on and crashed. Its completely unscratched. Will come with a gasket that's been applied and removed, can be reused. Brand new $83.22. I'll take $70 for it.

-Used for 10 miles Updated Tapered Centrifugal Breather. $86.93 Brand new. Ill take $75 for it.

-If you buy the breather cover and centrifugal breather ill throw in a breather cover to airbox hose.

-Brand New Chain Rub Strip. Brand New $37.64, I'll take $27 for it.

-Service manual. Very good like new condition. $60

-Triumph Tool kit and Strap $30

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
breather...is this the seal ? If so, can I get the part number? Id like to make sure it fits the tt600
Its the seal, the engine cover with the breather, the hose going from the breather to the airbox and the actual updated design breather that sits on the crank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts