Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm having no joy at all locating a wiring diagram for an S4 so that I can fit some goodies viz: a gearchange indicator, a direction indicator buzzer and some auxilliary cockpit lighting.
Does anyone have a link to a diagram of the instrument console: I need the cable colours off the 16 pin connector for tacho feed, indicator idiot light and + and -. Any help greatly appreciated.

Steve

2006 Speed Four : Tornado Red [one of the rarest and last]
1987 Moto Guzzi Le Mans 1000 ["Cornetto" red and white!]

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
The schematics you are looking for are found in the service manual which can be bought either used or through bikebandit.com or a Triumph dealership. Any other online copies are illegal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Schematic

My thanks to "Bomb Factory" for the "warning". I am well aware that Triumph literature is copywrited. I already have a legal parts catalogue, handbook and workshop manual. None of these has information on the instrument nacelle circuit board wiring. If you read my post carefully,it was intended to be aimed at those who might have done these modifications and who might wish to share their knowledge. I may be wrong here, but I thought that was the principal tenet of a forum.
A quick look around the site reveals a large number of posts with links to various sources of copywrited material.

Quis custodiet custodies?

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts