Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is just plain [email protected]#$% ugly all round. For anybody with even half a brain (you don't need much more to ride speedy) that will NEVER compete with S3. No no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's a Suzuki NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Its the Suzuki B-King, dont worry, you yanks wont get to see this in America, probably only for the european market anyway (not that it'll manage selling here).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Get rid of the bodywork and the anime exhaust system and it would possibly have potential. It won't be a contender against the speedy, it's more along the lines of the BMW K1200R. I think whatever weight savings they went through stripping it down were put right back on with that comical exhaust. When will they get it right??? Kawasaki put an oversized exhaust on the z1000. Here's the link for those interested:
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2007models/2007-Kawasaki-Z1000a.jpg
Didn't want to post the pic, it was pretty big. I was talking to the Santa Barbara kawasaki dealership owner and he says that they are going to outfit the floor models with a 2bros pipe because the stock exhaust won't sell any bikes.

·
Registered
242 Posts
te back view of the exhaust looks like two eyes with the grey tongue sticking out at the people behind you. that z1000 one doesnt look too exciting either. they are all going for the futuristic look.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Suzuki gets a cut from the aftermarket exhaust makers if they make a super ugly exhaust that MUST be replaced immediately I think..... :razz:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Did someone actually think that looks good at Suzuki. Kind of strange, they usually have decent looking stuff. Then again they do make the Hayabusa which I think is fugly too..........

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Finally, a naked bike I wouldn't look too big for! :puke:

The tail might look decent with a pair of Old Sqiuds!

·
Registered
700 Posts
At first I thought some one designed a motorcycle around the concept of Darth Vader's helmet.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sure it looks great if you're a Gundam Warrior.

·
Banned
798 Posts
On 2007-02-22 10:52, 805triple wrote:
Get rid of the bodywork and the anime exhaust system and it would possibly have potential.
+100

Less is more.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
It's all these green earth people forcing bike manufacturers to clean up and silence their exhaust act.
At the end of it, we the customers get to pay for all these unloved and unwanted pieces of metal.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah, it's fugly alright. But get rid of the rad cowls, headlights and the exhaust and it will look ok.

Imagine the power and torque on that thing! :hammer: I'm so gonna test ride it just for fun :-D

·
Registered
484 Posts
I saw a pre-production pic of that in all black - It didn't look nearly that ugly!

Then again, pretty much everything looks better - and goes faster - in black :-D :-D

·
Registered
192 Posts
That bike reminds me of the ugly girl in high school. No body wanted to be seen with her but she sure was a fun ride when no one was lookin'.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts