Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're at it again. Different 'they' this time; it's the folks who resurrected Chris-Craft. I'm told that's a big deal.

Here's a story, and here's the web site.

Great timing, eh? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Where are they being made? Wounded Knee? They look more cheaply made that the last iteration of some years back.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Prices start at $30,999 :eek:.

I wish them success, but at those price levels I just can't see it happening.

DaveB.

·
Registered
42 Posts
They say you get what you pay for. May be so, I don't think I got much when I bought a triumph. I think it is a good time to sell it, while it still runs. I'll be getting a Chief. If for no other reason, it will help keep Americans working.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Ludicrous timing, although I suppose they probably started the project, what, two, three years ago, when it would have seemed a good idea?

Forrest... Harsh words about the Triumph brand :eek:. Any particular reason?

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
I had discussed these with Silverado about a year ago. The price range is going to really hurt them, especially given the current state of the economy.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
They say you get what you pay for. May be so, I don't think I got much when I bought a triumph. I think it is a good time to sell it, while it still runs. I'll be getting a Chief. If for no other reason, it will help keep Americans working.
If I shared your rationale I would go and buy a Victory first. It is more resonably priced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts