Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
If you ever find your way to north Alabama, TOMCC USA is based out of Huntsville. We hold our monthly meetings the first Sunday of the Month at Straight to Ale brewery at 1:00PM. We usually have a pre-meeting ride as well.

TOMCC USA is the first US based branch of Triumph Owners' Motor Cycle Club out of the UK. We have about 35 members in the area, and over 140 nation wide. We are only two years old but are growing. Watch this forum, I will post when we have larger events. July is a big month, when we have our annual TriFest (at TWoS in Georgia) and host the Big Brothers Big Sisters annual picnic here in Huntsville.

I would love to see us organize Triumph riders done your way! I know I see Triumph riders register here from Mobile and the area. There must be a fair number of you down there.

Cheers!
Sean

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds awesome! I always feel like N.AL has a lot of the stuff I'd be into and there's nothing down here (except Harley bros). I'll keep an eye out for your events. I'd like to participate sometime. Do you guys go to Barber's Vintage Festival?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sean, One of the reasons I bought my Street Triple is to to use in North Al. and Ga. when I visit my son in Oneonta. Maybe I could join one of your rides when I visit him. I don't think Oneonta is too far from Huntsville. I'll keep a watch out for any events in the area, and plan my visits then. Later.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Just bought a place in Keaton Beach, FL big bend area, relocating there permanently next year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm calling in from South Central Alabama, just a relatively short ride from the Gulf. Anyone else in this musty armpit?
I'm might be a little late to the thread, but I just recently joined the forums. I'm riding around down in the Mobile/Grand Bay area. I've seen plenty of bikes down here (obviously), but I have only seen one other Triumph. It was a Daytona MS plates and I haven't seen that rider but the one time.

Musty armpit....Yeah, that sounds about right! It's either hot and raining, or hot and about to rain, it seems! Feel free to PM me anytime you like. If I have free time, I'm always happy to take a ride and meet new bikers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts