Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soon to be owner of a 2013 Thruxton in MI!

I've been reading this forum the last couple of weeks for reviews and mods on the Thruxton.

Today I put down a deposit for a 2013 Thruxton. I hope to be riding by May. It snowed on the way to the dealership..... :confused: so I guess it all depends on Mother Nature!

Thanks to Mom, I started with a Suzuki GS50, later I owned a Yamaha 400 Special, then a Yamaha Radian 600, a Yamaha Virago 750 and lastly a HD Sportster 1200. The Sportster got sold off when I lost my job and I've been without a bike for some time.

I've spent many years looking for something that "called" to me. Nothing really did. I got wind of the "cafe" style bikes and have been looking for a couple years. The vintage stuff is so crazy priced and the build ups that were local always seemed like junk.

I happened to come across the Thruxton, while Googling, and instantly fell in love with the look and the design. After being on it at the dealership I was sold.

I look forward to getting the bike, riding it and doing mods. This site will be a great resource for me and hopefully one day I will get a chance to give back to what looks like an awesome site!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Going to sign the paperwork tomorrow morning. Bike will be delivered to me on Tuesday evening!

So close! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts