Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
My goodness the compassion around here is overwhelming.
I'm not going to laugh at any two-wheeler being purposly wrecked by a cage.
If/when it happens to you I'll bet you won't be laughing.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I know where we can get some piano wire and bamboo, let me at 'em. People that behave like that should really be given the screws!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very sad story indeed. What does not surprise me though, is that it happened. The reason I say that is that my wife has a 250cc scooter. We live where the roads are 30 mph around our house. On some bends she goes down to around 25 mph and she has told me several times a car or truck will get right behind her and blow their horns.

Granted, it is not the speed limit, but a speed limit means that is the max speed and for 30 mph I don't know off hand what the min speed is, but 25 is ok, especially in the bends.

If ever I was there and someone did that to my wife, I don't care if Mr. Gorilla got out of their truck, I'd KICK the idiot's ass!!

I'll keep that man who got hit in my prayers, and pray the idiots that hit him get theirs some day soon. Real soon. I'd love to assist.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Countless stories of murderous cagers that usually end with a biker down and the cager never found. Yet all I hear about is how dangerous we are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts