Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im at work and I was just heading out the same door as an old couple...they were slow and shuffling along...

They were customers so I wasnt rushing them and staying a few paces behind them...

As soon as we clear the door to go outside the old fart takes his nearly full large coffee mug and flings it behind him...all over my left sleeve...pant leg and shoe...

Welcome to work...;):D

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
You should have told him that you were a doctor, and now you're never going to take another Medicare patient!!!!

Sometimes, the "village idiot" has a mean streak: Jim

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I think that although you believed you were being polite, the old fart thought you were giving him the Stink Eye. Of course those cataracts can really mess up your vision.

Or...... he didn't see you at all... Or..... he thought you might mug him.... Or he's just an SOB... Just being old don't make ya nice.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I honestly just think he didnt see me...but I was like...really man...fok me...and although I caught myself from cursing him in front of his wife...he did get the stick eye...:D

...and lefty...as much as I wanted to punch him in the nose...I held back...as I am going to court next Wednesday...on my fokking birthday for an altercation with a driver that left his passenger mirror unattached...:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
I am going to court next Wednesday...on my fokking birthday for an altercation with a driver that left his passenger mirror unattached...:eek:
I have yet to boil over that much...God knows I have been close, but with each incident, I get a thicker and thicker skin. Now, I am almost immune to getting angry at drivers for trying to kill me. Now that I said that...watch me get into a Friday Night Smackdown on someone for crossing the line...:D

Good luck on your court date.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
...as I am going to court next Wednesday...on my fokking birthday for an altercation with a driver that left his passenger mirror unattached...:eek:
Good idea TIE.

I used to be the same when I was younger but it was expected that bikers did that sort of stuff. I have kicked a few doors in my youth but have managed to stay restrained now that I am "older and wiser"

Good luck on Wednesday :(

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Good idea TIE.
Yeah well...it was hard to see through all the red mist at the time...in hindsight...not so brilliant...;):D

Plus I think the fine and the repair charge for his mirror may make me a bit "older and wiser"...:eek:

My wind jacket sleeve still smells like coffee...

·
Registered
195 Posts
TE pilot ,did you not just go through heart surgery ? Let it go......sandman

P.S. after 2 heart attacks and 3 surgery's I try not to let it get me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts