Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off interstate I25 thru Denver will be closed around the Denver University area for a few hours while Mitt and Barack do their first debate. Glad I won't be in that kind of traffic snarl up.

2nd off. The town of Nederland will be losing their most famous citizen.... The Frozen Dead Guy. Seems the dry ice deliveryman has been remiss in his delivery duties to the Tuff Shed where said Frozen Dead Guy has been for the last few years. His Grandson has had enough and will move Mr. Dead Guy to an actual cryogenic facility. I wonder if the Frozen Dead Guy Festival will still go on??

and C. After the hottest Summer on record, a big rain front has been wending it's way across the front range all evening. One of my poor dogs gets a bit antsy during these storms due to the thunder.

·
Premium Member
7,215 Posts
According to the local news CDOT says that I-25, which is the major commuter route, 6 miles will be shut down for 5 hours....5:00-10:00 PM. In addition, local residential surface streets around the university will be closed as well...this is going to be a freakin nightmare for people trying to get home from work from the Tech Center just down the road. I know I will be no where near that area which is fairly close to where I live. Yes, the debate is certainly news worthy but unfortunately I think the traffic debacle will be the bigger story...just sayin.

Oh yea, that storm last night was a whopper!!!! All my animals had eyes as big as saucers and were either in my lap or at my feet....hahaha

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
When the Former President GW Bush was running, he was always looking to score PA votes. It seemed he was forever visiting Philly and its Burbs. Every time I95 was subject to roadblocks. I HATE election years! Philly is essentially a tri state area, so we also get the local political ads for all three states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts