Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from SW Ohio. I've been reading here for awhile and appreciate everyone's wisdom. I picked up a '14 T100 Black and am loving life. The only bike I've had in the stable for the last four years was my beloved Kawi KLR650. Love that bike, but with two small kiddos at home I no longer have delusions of grandeur that I'll be taking off on another mega dual sport adventure any time soon. My riding nowadays is basically the commute to work (around 25 miles one way of beautiful back roads) and sneak a ride whenever it's safely prudent to do so.

I'll be sure to put a few months and a few thousand miles before modding anything, but I did notice that my spine gets pretty jarred. I read that suspension upgrades are popular and will likely go that route soon(ish). I'm 5'11" and about 215 pounds and ride solo 99.9% of the time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My first order of business is to try and find a "vintage" styled armored leather jacket. I don't want to be vain, but my hi-viz dual sport gear doesn't seem to be a good pair. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts