Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I know you've all been patiently waiting for an update about my Christmas socks, well due to very unforeseen circumstances I have not had chance to get around to this.
Today I find I have a very short gap in my busy schedule so here's the update you have all been waiting for.
As you can see from the pictures my Christmas socks have sadly become unwearable, I have uploaded a couple of pictures to show that each sock has become 'holed', one more so than the other!
We are now quickly approaching the end of march 2020 and my Christmas socks never did get to see the inside of a washing machine, smell and grubbiness wise they have fared quite well but as far as durability goes my Christmas socks didn't do so well.
So what are you going to wear now Jerry? I hear you all ask. Well my good fellows I managed to find my previous years Christmas socks stuffed down the back of my wardrobe, they were a bit 'stiff' but with a few days continual wear they should break in nicely.
On the plus side my good wife said she will buy me some Easter socks, they should see me out til the end of summer fine, I just hope they've got bunnies on them:giggle:
So fear not everyone I'll make sure that I keep you all informed about the progress of my new Easter bunny socks, well when I get them anyway. I can't wait;)

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
I was losing sleep over those exact questions pondering my simple mind.....

Jerry, what happened to you getting a dog to entertain you? Or maybe your a cat person?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have five of them little furry cats, I'm not sure what would happen if I got a dog as well.
But rest assured, you'll be able to sleep easier tonight with knowing the fate of my Christmas socks ;)

·
Premium Member
2,380 Posts
NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! JERRY WHY?! Sometimes, the universe just pisses on your cornflakes. Thoughts and prayers, my friend. Thoughts and prayers. Now if you don't mind, I think I'm going to sit quietly with a little scotch for a while and just gently hug myself :(

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
I have five of them little furry cats, I'm not sure what would happen if I got a dog as well.
But rest assured, you'll be able to sleep easier tonight with knowing the fate of my Christmas socks ;)
Well that explains a lot..... Cat person.......

Get a dog Jerry, Get a dog. You need a dog....

21 - 26 of 26 Posts