Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long has anyone worn the same pair of socks? I've still got my Christmas socks on 1 and a halve months down the line o_O

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
At least your talking about socks and not undies...….:eek: and NO I'm not interested in your record on those

K

·
Registered
308 Posts
I’m hoping you’re washing them every day. If you’ve been wearing the same socks every day since Christmas without washing them, then that’s just f-ing disgusting.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Are we talking never had them off, i.e. wear them in bed, bath etc.? That seems acceptable to me.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I’m hoping you’re washing them every day. If you’ve been wearing the same socks every day since Christmas without washing them, then that’s just f-ing disgusting.

Yeah but it would be still worse if was talking about striped undies that weren't striped when he put them on.?

K

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
You know Kadutz, I'd have given you a like for that, but I really don't want to send the wrong impression. You've got to draw the line somewhere - or is that what you were talking about?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Well ya never know he could be a Streaker. I once knew an old Road Rider that told me he never wore undies when he was on the road. To confining he said.... on the brite side he wore jeans not leathers.... :whistle:

K

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I get home from work after having a shower I change my socks, the one's I put on are the same one's I've been wearing since christmas, I give them a quick looking over and a sniff then think to myself 'they'll do for another day':giggle:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quick update, It's now 7.40pm on the 19th of February and I'm still wearing my Christmas socks and they're not smelling to bad yet. Don't worry I'll keep all you good folks updated with regular progress reports.

(y)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Your feet have my Sympathies .... Have you considered amputation?

K

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your feet have my Sympathies .... Have you considered amputation?

K
I have given your idea of foot amputation a great deal of thought over the last couple of days and the thing is over the last 52 years I've grown quite attached to them and would miss them greatly. Besides, what would my dear wife be able to get me for Christmas next year other than socks?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
New tighty whities….. asides you only need one pair of socks which you showed us already (unfortunately and my eyes still hurt).

K

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I have given your idea of foot amputation a great deal of thought over the last couple of days and the thing is over the last 52 years I've grown quite attached to them and would miss them greatly. Besides, what would my dear wife be able to get me for Christmas next year other than socks?:rolleyes:
If you just take off one foot, she could save a fortune by stealing single shoes from the shop for you. Just don't take off the wrong one.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
If you just take off one foot, she could save a fortune by stealing single shoes from the shop for you. Just don't take off the wrong one.
AND the socks will go twice as far....?

K

1 - 20 of 28 Posts