·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
"It says Triumph on the bike but it looks like a BMW..."

As an aside, am I the only one who thinks Claudio Domenicali looks like Count Orlok?

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, his profile looks like Montgomery Burns.

·
Driftless Admin
11,510 Posts
As an aside, am I the only one who thinks Claudio Domenicali looks like Count Orlok?
I think your the only one who knows who both of them are. Maybe 1% know who Claudio is, and 5% Orlok, but only you know both. Well, me too now, but sixty seconds ago I didn't know either of them.

Anyways, Corja is more righter. And everyone knows who Burns is.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
You're right.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
What happened in LxMarys doll house room was supposed to stay there...:(

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
I was thinking I might like to visit Wisconsin but Minnesota is starting to look better and better.

·
Driftless Admin
11,510 Posts
Oh, damn, I just realized I can't make fun of TIE for the chocatini's. What was Mary feeding me that night? She had no gin or scotch in the house, so I was sipping on some lemon liquor, because I kinda liked it. Lemoncello I think it was. Wasn't my first choice, but none-the-less, my man card is also in danger. I've been making up for it by killing off gin bottles at an accelerated pace ever since though.

Minnesota is just like Wisconsin, but just more repressed.

Oh, well, we're off topic. Those guys are all thinking "I hope I'm impressing to these other two guys. Hope I can leave soon. Wonder how much hookers cost in this town?"

H

·
0 Posts
"Guys, what do you think? Put a 1199 engine in a revamped ST4, 100 lbs lighter than this pig." "Oh ya and keep the chain drive for real motorcyclists like that weird Hap guy."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts