Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you scroll to the service due indicator, in the upper right hand corner it will show you the total odometer mileage on the bike. That was one of my main gripes with this bike (and still is, to be honest the rev indicators are the worst that Ive ever seen) Im glad that I accidentally figured it out. Now if they'd just give us a software update and have an ACTUAL LEGIBLE tachometer, it would be a perfect bike.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ya, I remember looking for it to and wondering where it was. I hope they give us an update, but I'm not holding my breath.

Love everything else about the bike though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It also reflects the mileage for three seconds when you turn the key off and on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
556 Posts
Lol, I log all my fill ups in Fuelly. So, I actually do watch for the mileage when I shut the bike off.

Reactions: cjgable and StanS3

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you scroll to the service due indicator, in the upper right hand corner it will show you the total odometer mileage on the bike. That was one of my main gripes with this bike (and still is, to be honest the rev indicators are the worst that Ive ever seen) Im glad that I accidentally figured it out. Now if they'd just give us a software update and have an ACTUAL LEGIBLE tachometer, it would be a perfect bike.
It's there, bring up fuel data and left on joystick. Going right again shows either trip 1 or 2.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's there, bring up fuel data and left on joystick. Going right again shows either trip 1 or 2.
I think it depends on which display layout you use. I seem to remember it's missing if you have the side-by-side layout, I guess it's an unintentional omission, but I doubt they'll fix it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry about reflections...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@MrPlod Yeah but.. trip 1 and trip 2 are meant to be reset. I usually use trip one for the current fuel tank, and trip 2 for the total ride that day. Also if you unplug the battery both of your trips are gonna reset to 0.0

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it depends on which display layout you use. I seem to remember it's missing if you have the side-by-side layout, I guess it's an unintentional omission, but I doubt they'll fix it.
All 4 layouts will show you a trip 1 and 2, as far as i can tell.

·
Registered
12 Posts
@MrPlod Yeah but.. trip 1 and trip 2 are meant to be reset. I usually use trip one for the current fuel tank, and trip 2 for the total ride that day. Also if you unplug the battery both of your trips are gonna reset to 0.0
Trip 1 and 2 are on different screens. The screen I show is always kept in memory. You can reset trip 1 and 2 without anything changing, that's why I sent the tiny odd reading so you could see they are both the same. I have removed the battery several times.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trip 1 and 2 are on different screens. The screen I show is always kept in memory. You can reset trip 1 and 2 without anything changing, that's why I sent the tiny odd reading so you could see they are both the same. I have removed the battery several times.

In my OP i said, the bike ODO is in the service due screen. we're saying the same thing. Look in your first picture, see in the upper right hand corner where it says "hold to reset", odometers aren't resettable. Trip 1 and Trip 2 are resettable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts