Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And i almost cried! This next bill is gonna hurt!

On the plus note... next week my pipes should srrive from Old Squid as well as my sliders from RG Racing.... and maybe even a triumph carbon tank pad.... if it ever freakin got shipped!

So ya, next week is gonna rock the casbah so freakin hard!

·
Registered
629 Posts
I know the feeling. I've been shopping for real for the last month. ***** winter. Nothing else to do than to buy stuff for speedy :(

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
it hurts doesn't it. The oldsquids are worth it though. :-D

·
Registered
192 Posts
I know the feeling. My wife had about 20k in credit card debt when we got married and a car to pay for.
Speedy's only got a little while till the other "ride" :wink: is paid off. Then it's mod time, braided hoses and brake lines, exhaust, custom paint, engine rebuild, wave rotors, GSXR front end, rims and tires, maybe even a turbo.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just a little tip with the carbon tank pad. I installed mine with the bull s%@*t double sided tape that it comes with and if you do any really hard riding, i.e. leaning off, the pad slides around and scratches the ***** out of the tank. Get more double sided tape to secure it well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought the triumph tank pad was a soft carbon look pad??? Kinda like the rest of the stick on ones on the market

·
Registered
91 Posts
Als did some serious damage to the drastic plastic Oldsquid pipes that have been travelling for the past two weeks or so - I wish they'd get here soon!!! :hammer: A set of long Pazzos also on their way and if our friendly sponsors (top left corner) would get their s%#t together and send me my order there will be even more goodies for speedy. :hammer: :-D

I see quite a few guys are sporting the Chainreaction signature is that a badge of honour should I add it too?? :???: Or am I only allowed to do it once the Squids are up and running :-D :-D :cool:

This is going to be the hottest looking speedy on the continent - how many of you can brag about that he he he :-D :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, smashtime, you are a really good man. Or, maybe your woman is just a REALLY GOOD WOMAN. :-D

Drunktank- You'll be happy with the sliders. From my experience, RG Racing is top quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts