Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody happen to see PINKS on Speed TV when the host dumped a sport bike? Wasn't paying too close attention but I thought I heard him ask "Is it fast?" before he takes off, and dumps it in less than 5 seconds.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Saw it last night. He was revving the engine, but popped the clutch. Lost the back end. Not going too fast. It was pretty funny to watch. Looked like a kid who'd never ridden before... They showed him in ambulance - had cut on hand, but that was about it. Afterward, he said it was because he wasn't familiar with crotch rockets...more used to his harley...and "all that horsepower". The whole show was one of the craziest I've ever seen. Some guy lost his ride on a previous unaired show because he lost first three because he kept spinning out...terrible starts. So they said they couldn't air it because it was so boring. So on this show, he apparently begged to come back...bought the ride he lost earlier back ($30,000 plus in a check), and wants to race it again because he know "he can do better". First two races on this one, he sets the time delay box to 1+ second...so he's just sitting there not going first two races. It was like watching "Deal or No Deal" when they have $150k plus in the bank, and they smirk and go "No friggin Deal mr I'm not scared of you banker and I'm stupid"...then next case if $1M and their offer drops to $750 (and now they're mad and they say "no deal" just for the hell of it. Anyway...after race two, old baldy gets all excited and wound up (here's another television disaster coming)...so he puffs up, jumps on the bike, and revs the s$%& out of the engine...and wobbles to the ground - sparks and all. It was a GREAT show!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
tivo rocks! I watched mr clean dump that gixxer over and over. Friggin' hilarious!!!!!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Is that on Youtube yet? I'd love to see Mr. Serious lose it.

Man, I hate that show and it's ALL OVER Speed. I can't get away from it. Hell, I'd rather watch monster trucks than that faux streetracer drama *****.

·
Registered
684 Posts
On 2007-03-08 14:57, R100Pilot wrote:
Is that on Youtube yet? I'd love to see Mr. Serious lose it.

Man, I hate that show and it's ALL OVER Speed. I can't get away from it. Hell, I'd rather watch monster trucks than that faux streetracer drama *****.
+1 to all of that! :hammer:

·
Registered
175 Posts
What is that noise the videographer makes right as the bike goes down? Sounds like he starts to smirk or giggle but shuts it down very quickly. Nice sound. What a doof. Live and learn.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I hate that dipshet. He thinks he is a badass and the show sucks. Had to take his shirt off and profile his huge pectoral muscles (ala Wren and Stimpy). To bad he could'nt dump his own bike. Jerk.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Sharp eye, Sharpy. That was a hoot. :-D

This was pretty good too:

[ This message was edited by: R100Pilot on 2007-03-09 07:02 ]

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
:lgh: that video was great!!! ***, lemme take my shirt off, my hand is bleeding?!? :hammer: :-D What a f'n wanker, never seen a grown man make such a big deal out of such a baby gash on his hand. :hammer: :-D

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2007-03-09 07:56 ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts