Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been meaning to post this for a while, but didn't get around to it. It's just a short piece on the ST in "the wild" from a site a couple of friends of mine run. Rather than traditional road tests, they try to do these riding impressions in an environment where a particular model might be well suited.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/frontlines/street3vswburg/street3layout.html

Most of the rest of the site relates to design, since that it was their professional background is.

Anyway, hope you find it enjoyable.

Zane

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Neat. Took a while to load the whole thing here, so I imagine a dialup user might have a little aggravation with that, but it's definitely interesting.

·
Registered
284 Posts
good read

·
Registered
94 Posts
very cool... that has to be one of the more complex charts i've see... so many variables considered...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great idea they had, your friends - are they in France, how come its hellforleather.fr? in any case, I enjoyed that slant - it relates particularly well to my daily commute - we're on roadworks at the moment, nasty sticky stuff coming up to stick in parts of the 'bike you really wished you didn't have to try to clean:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts