Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<BR>was bored today so i made this vid
<BR>
<BR>enjoy
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>i do live in a townhome :hammer: nullPage Title

[ This message was edited by: ssregal39 on 2007-01-21 23:05 ]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I think we just seen a future movie star. :razz:

The bike, not you. :-D :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
114 Posts
winter storage sucks. i was able to ride on the 29th of december and know we finally get snow...grrr. i hate everyone that lives in warm climate.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Somebody's brake lever seems a lil mushy...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey folks in warm climates have had it bad too. Today I had to ride in 70 degree weather, pure hell I tell ya :razz:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about 20 mins after i put the bike up, it started sleeting/snowing. GOOD THING

It had a regular dowco cover on it. one i had since 04 with the sv650. last weekend i went for about a 3 hour ride and now...nada. weather is just to poor.
like i said, about the 5th time to uncover/recover this year/winter. :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
You deserve an Oscar or Golden Globe award for that fine piece of film making.Lucky where i live as winter is virtually non existent so there's no need for winter storage. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
114 Posts
On 2007-01-21 22:22, ThePope wrote:
Hey folks in warm climates have had it bad too. Today I had to ride in 70 degree weather, pure hell I tell ya :razz:
lol...if i had 40 degrees and the sun on my back i would be out. just got to wait for all the salt to go away now. :mad:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
No, it's SOP to use the kickstand as a kill switch. :hammer:

I can't wait for the sequel. :ppcn:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hey, I almost always use the kickstand to shut my bike off and I haven't had any issues doing it that way. Plus, its a nice safety in case you should ever have one of those moments where you might forget to put the kickstand down whist parking the bike...

·
Registered
489 Posts
+ 1 on using the kickstand to turn the bike off. I've been doing it from day one and not had a problem.

There are 2 safety reasons i do it.

1. As kuhlka said - " its a nice safety in case you should ever have one of those moments where you might forget to put the kickstand down whist parking the bike..."

and

2. I always leave my bike in gear to prevent it rolling off the side stand - accidentally or by someone pushing it.

BTW ssregal39 have you considered getting one of these, it could save you a lot of time and give you better protection.
Bike Bag
nullCycleshell
more on the cycleshell

CycleVault

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I had no idea we had some of hollywood's finest right here on Trat!!! :hammer: :-D

One question fer ya though ssregal, how do I git a vid on the interntet? I have sumt'n on dvd that I wanna show you fellers, but I have no idea how to do it. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. :hammer:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Your triple suffers from the same "Will you start fine this time? IgniIgni! Ah! Come on Speedy! IgniIgni! Start [email protected] it, start!! IgniIgniIgniIgni! Start you crazy bike! IgniIgniIgniIgni! Won't you start already? IgniIgniIgniIgni! Come on! IgniIgniIgniIgniIgniIgni! Come on! IgniIgni! Come on! IgniIgniIgni! ROUUUMMMMMM Ah! Yes! Ok! finally" syndrome as mine.
<BR>
<BR>To my knowledge, mine is the most traveled of 05s3 in the wild (42000Kms =~ 26250 miles). I must warn you: if you don't do something about it you will damage your starter engine. Your battery will die on you time and time again. You will ruin the bendix.
<BR>
<BR>How do I know that? Don't ask. :mad:

[ This message was edited by: drainbamage on 2007-01-22 10:41 ]

·
Registered
66 Posts
You must have been fu&*$%g bored to make that video cant you stick the bike in the house.It makes a brilliant ornament in winter. :hammer:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was really bored and had nothing better to do
i could put it in the dining room but if the landlords found out they might get pi$$ed i have seriously considered it but decided to just use a giant tarp and bungees

1 - 20 of 22 Posts