Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
These are mine. Oxford Nano, excellent and tiny. £49.99 a pair over here but I couldn't find a distributor for the US.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Front signal options for 08 and newer.

Anyone have any good options for smaller size front signals on the 08 and newer S3's. I like the British Customs ones with the small L.E.D's but they arent visible on the newer S3's.

Anyone replace the stockers. Now that I'm running the CA integrated taillight I need to slim the front down abit.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I haven't been able to find any flush mounts for the 08. Closest I got was a strip of leds mounted with double sided tape. Otherwise the smallest I found was 60mm x 19mm (not including the threaded portion I think), called "tinycators". Was hoping to find something a bit shorter

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have the BC flush mounts on my '09. Had to purchase the aftermarket radiator covers though. I also have the Rizoma Track 77's on the rear. I'll try and get pics up soon.

Pics:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the BC flush mounts on my '09. Had to purchase the aftermarket radiator covers though. I also have the Rizoma Track 77's on the rear. I'll try and get pics up soon.

Where did you buy the BC flush mount turn signals? I googled but nothing turned up. Are they bright enough for daytime use?

Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Where did you buy the BC flush mount turn signals? I googled but nothing turned up. Are they bright enough for daytime use?

Thanks.
I wouldn't say they are the brightest and I'm not sure I'm happy with them. May put on the other pair of Rizomas on the front.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pricing is per signal - x2 for pair

For US supplier of Rizoma, check here - highly recommended! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Excellent! Thank you very much kind sir!
Cheers,
Mark

·
Super Moderator
22,109 Posts
.... Anyways I had to get the led relay from newspeed3 to slow them down and works great!...
Great job, mnhoulden! They look fabulous - huge improvement over stock!!!

Don't know so much about the 'had to' (get from newspeed3) - could have had for half that price from Superbrightleds - amongst many other choices.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great job, mnhoulden! They look fabulous - huge improvement over stock!!!

Don't know so much about the 'had to' (get from newspeed3) - could have had for half that price from Superbrightleds - amongst many other choices.
You are probably right, but after i went to 6 different parts stores with no luck. I went to ns3 and it was there so i just got it. Showed up in 3 days and works.
Now I just have to clean the bike! By the way I didn't have to take the tankoff either. There was plenty of room to stash the boxes. In the rear I put them under the seat, fed them through the under neath of the seat where the existing wiring went so I didn't have to drill any holes!
Cheers,
Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts