Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Can anyone tell me where the turn signal relay is located on my ‘17 street twin? I’ve looked all over , maybe I’m just blind....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi, Its a built in function of either the ECU or the instrument cluster and not a separate device, If you need to change the blinking rate due to swapping out the indicators you can do this
Shows how

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
No need for resistors after mounting LEDs as the new WC bikes are set up for them from the factory and it the same set up with all the WC models as I have just done the same a just over a week or so and knew about the imfo button trick.

Ashley

·
Registered
1 Posts
^^^ Thats me. :grin2:
Did your hazards work after switching them in the ECU? I placed three LEDs on my Street Cup..but the front right blinker wont work unless it is a bulb. I switched the ECU to make them slow down..but the hazards dont work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes, they still work. Sorry for the late reply.

Did your hazards work after switching them in the ECU? I placed three LEDs on my Street Cup..but the front right blinker wont work unless it is a bulb. I switched the ECU to make them slow down..but the hazards dont work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My hazards dont work since switching to an LED headlight, but the blinkers still work so Im not sure whats going on.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
as i noted in another post it says all blinkers MAY NOT be compatible with the Triumph adjustments + a load equalizier may be needed!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts