Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have my new bike (2013 Bonneville) for just over a week now and totally love her; already done about 300 miles on her. However, when I was doing some quick n easy mods the other day, I noticed one of the rubber bungs from the right hand side panel is missing. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a good motor factors will sell various rubber grommets or you can order them from a triumph dealers or online

I was looking on that site and couldn't seem to find them listed. I may just pop down to the Triumph dealership in Vauxhall and get a handful from there (as long as they're not too expensive).

Thanks for the link though:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, at my end the link goes to the side panels and shows the grommets still for sale, part #T3020003 for the top fitting and #T3020082 for the lower fixing point
EXCELLENT! Thank you :D

Edit I'm still gonna go to a dealer because postage is twice as much as the cost of the grommet! But, at at least it'll be easy to find what I want when I go in with the part number.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Cut a couple or three small squares of pushy tube and place them over the panel stub. Whack the panel back in.
That'll see you through till you find one.
I've been meaning to buy a couple for a while now, always seem's to slip out of my mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts