Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of making these. Would anyone be interested. I will post pics of the finished product installed in a day or so.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would be most interested in seeing photos. Who knows, I may even want one, depending on how they look!

·
Banned
798 Posts
How bout a cup (beer can) holder while you're at it!!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I made a few left-side swingarm mounted plate holders and sold one to a local T595 rider. Hell, if I'd known anyone would want such a thing I would have made a bunch more on the break/press.

You'd have to get the bike leaned pretty far over to scrape it. They're stupid-easy to make too. Just get fairly thick sheet aluminum, cut out the pattern, and then use a break press to bend it. $50-100 would probably be a good starting point since the cost of sheet aluminum is pretty pricey.

·
Registered
973 Posts
If your work place uses such things, and the boss is cool with it, you could prolly find a s***** piece big enough.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Omg... c r a p is censored?...

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I've been biting my tongue all day wait'n fer someone else to say this... but since no one has stepped up to the plate...

Ya buncha squids! :razz: :hammer:

·
Registered
969 Posts
On 2007-01-15 13:43, cheapbastard wrote:
I've been biting my tongue all day wait'n fer someone else to say this... but since no one has stepped up to the plate...

Ya buncha squids! :razz: :hammer:
Ya beat me to it Cheap, looks like somthing that belongs on one of those overpriced, overchromed, overstretched over raked OCC bikes

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hey, to each his own, eh? I only had it on there for a month or so before switching to the Mad Doctor kit I had laying around. Finally made a custom bracket for it when I installed the T595 tail. May not be the best quality assembly, but it is bright and all one unit so the wires are tidy and nothing sticks out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts