Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1119 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Awesome! yea im 5'6 so my knees just barely touch the bottom part of the tank so i have been looking for something that will help raise my knees so i can grip the tank better. This and the steering damper are my next must have mods. Thanks for info!:grin2:

I am 5'8" and put the TEC Multi-way Adjustable CNC alloy rider foot pegs on my R. They made a difference for me mainly because I felt like I was always pushing my knees up and was on tip toes on my pegs when riding. So I raised the pegs about an inch with them. You can adjust them an inch in every direction , I think about 8 positions around. Great mod for the price.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Too many mods to list.
Currently got a broken neck so not riding. Its with a friend of mine who is working on the tune and other mods

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Too many mods to list.
Currently got a broken neck so not riding. Its with a friend of mine who is working on the tune and other mods.

Which exhaust is that?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Too many mods to list.

Currently got a broken neck so not riding. Its with a friend of mine who is working on the tune and other mods.

Which exhaust is that?
Cuatom 2-1 from a local race exhaust guy
CES cuatoms in brisbane auatralia.
With cone engineering shorty muffler

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts

I found your original thread on this exhaust.

Didn’t recognise it at first without the wrap.

How are you going?
Healing up ok?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I found your original thread on this exhaust.

Didn’t recognise it at first without the wrap.

How are you going?
Healing up ok?
Bike is going good. Always doing something to it.
Im on the mend and hopefully be good to ride in DGR. Scans are the week before so fingers crossed.
Thanks for asking

·
Registered
978 Posts

I’ve just caught up on your exhaust. Looks amazing, if a little unusual - which is good thing. CES do great work. This was on my Rocket. Most other systems sweep back but CES was more interested in equal and tuned length, hence this design. Nevertheless, beautiful.

752D42F7-0D36-4C2A-B005-6A51047822EE.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
I’ve just caught up on your exhaust. Looks amazing, if a little unusual - which is good thing. CES do great work. This was on my Rocket. Most other systems sweep back but CES was more interested in equal and tuned length, hence this design. Nevertheless, beautiful.

View attachment 653232
Yes thats CES. Engineered for performance an aesthetics second.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I tried contacting TTS performance in the UK about purchasing the same fairing but got no response, you may have better luck.

I don't think there is anyone out there with a finished fairing with mounts you can buy.

My fairing is a modified John Cronshaw fairing from Air Tech , however the clip ons are lower than stock.

Here you go!

https://www.mellowmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/

·
Registered
293 Posts
Bit of a double post, but swapped out the gauge faces with Arton Works Vintage Racing black faces. Also took advantage of the time to swap out the OEM screen for an Eagle Screen in light smoke. Just gotta install the Meerkat xpipe sitting on the shelf and do the Canyon TT Sulby wheels and I think the broomstick will be just right!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bit of a double post, but swapped out the gauge faces with Arton Works Vintage Racing black faces. Also took advantage of the time to swap out the OEM screen for an Eagle Screen in light smoke. Just gotta install the Meerkat xpipe sitting on the shelf and do the Canyon TT Sulby wheels and I think the broomstick will be just right!

How do you like those clock faces? Visibility better? And how long/hard was the install?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
How do you like those clock faces? Visibility better? And how long/hard was the install?
Some very eye catching mods there ThruxB-rad, bet that draws a crowd when you park up:grin2:

I like those dial faces also, particularly the tacho, wondering why they have the redline at 7k when it's actually 7.5k, although just noticed the standard triumph one is the same.:nerd:

What's the story with the stripe design, dose it have some personal significance?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Some very eye catching mods there ThruxB-rad, bet that draws a crowd when you park up:grin2:

I like those dial faces also, particularly the tacho, wondering why they have the redline at 7k when it's actually 7.5k, although just noticed the standard triumph one is the same.:nerd:

What's the story with the stripe design, dose it have some personal significance?

Most attention is from old guys who want to chat about there 1st bike...obviously a Triumph. The Celtic knot is just a nod to my viking heritage. I do think the TTRs look good with a center stripe. This bike has been fun to make mine, for sure

·
Registered
63 Posts
Cafe kit
Rizoma fender
Rizoma mirrors
Rizoma signals
Rizoma frame sliders
Luimoto seat cover
Arrow header
Cone Engineering pipes