Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Show us your.......

558K views 1K replies 443 participants last post by  MeanBean49 
#1 ·
It has been a while since we have posted some photos of our beloved rides. Take a moment and show us your ride and be sure to point out your latest modifications....

If you cannot post a photo, send it to me and I will post it for you.

As I stated in an earlier post, I just added a set of Tarozzi foot controls and I have also installed a set of wave rotors.....

See less See more
#743 ·
Ahhhhhhhhh, god i love her !!!
I have completely fallen in love with the big triple :D
Having ridden both 14krpm sport bikes and 7krpm twins... I can't imagine that the power delivery of any other platform would be better for street riding. Maybe a big single? Like a 690 SMC? Shrug. I'm happy and could only be happier if the bike were lighter. :p

#744 ·
Yeah same here. Ive had a harley and jap bikes. . . And i choose the toner over all. Even on long runs, its comfortable and smooth. Ive gone 3hrs without needing a pitstop. I have a brand new R6, and i rarely take it out. In fact other ppl ride it more than me :-D. And now that mine is finally broken in, i can play with maps to see if i can get out some of the bugs, then its off to get tuned :) so i can really enjoy my brand new(again) bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#758 ·
malfino1, I can highly recommend the TOR (Triumph Off-Road)/Hi-mount exhaust!
It's docile and gentle while gliding along, but when you punch it, she roars like no other!

I really think the silver is a elegant colour for the Daytona, especially the earlier ones/T595's, since the bodystyle is already so elegant and pleasant on the eye.

I'm pondering respraying her though.. would like to go for a anthracite basecolour with some mellow gold decals/rims. Time will show :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.