Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

521 - 540 of 1189 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here's a few pictures of my 2000 Daytona 955i :)

Geared up for a trip up the west-coast of Norway

How it sits at the moment, more-or-less

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice one Hovde, like I said a few posts back....best shape.....best colour......oh and welcome to the forum ! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks!
I have to fully agree on the shape :)
The colour, though looking very elegant and sleak, is a bit bland for me :eek: Might have something to do with having a car in the same colour.. :rolleyes:
I've found myself rather liking a dark-blue colour they came with. Not sure what it's called, maybe someone on here knows? For all I know they might own the bike in the picture :)

And thanks again :) Been lurking around as a guest for some time, figured it was about time to actually sign up :eek:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes that colour does look great, and if owned it would be by a Brit going by registration plate. I am the same as you Hovde my daytona is silver, my car is silver, and my wifes car is silver. It was not planned that way, just the way it happened.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes that's a very nice example of the breed,I've alway's wondered if a T-595 tail section would bolt on to a 03 955i,I'm still waiting to find out though.Welcome to the forum fella..Shoe...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just joined the forum; thought I might start here!

It's a 2002 Centennial Daytona, like you guys didn't already know, lol. I have plans to do some small mods later but I have a Termi exhaust and Power C.3 in terms of performance.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm new to the forum and this is the only pic i have so far, only brought it home last sunday and have a few maintenance jobs to do before hitting the road. Front brake m/c was seized and piston snapped as i was gently levering it out :mad: , luckily i was able to get the rest out and will only require a piston/seal kit to fix it.

521 - 540 of 1189 Posts