501 - 520 of 1109 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Bike painting project or "How I joined the dark side"

From beginning to end...

accumulated parts off eBay

bodywork back from painting, I'd just applied the Daytona decals

final assembly in progress... transferring inside trim panels from old body work, tank cap and petcock to new tank, applying decals,
reattaching turn signals, windshield, mirrors, and a hundred nuts, bolts, washers, & screws

finished!

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Daytonacharlie,
Great work! Your bike looks fantastic.
Ya got that right mate, Daytonacharlie that is an absolute pearler mate. :bow:welldone

I was getting tired of the red (after 13 years), it turned out better than I thought, thanks!

·
Registered
733 Posts
New To Me- Super 3

Hi all, I've now qualified for yet another segment of Rat.net. Just picked up a lovely 1995 Super 3. Only 4700 original miles, and in great shape. Indigo exhaust, K&N's, smoked screen and flush indicators are the only mods. Took it out for the first time on a brisk 40 degree day yesterday and thrilled to bits. I think I'm done adding to the stable for a while now!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi all, I've now qualified for yet another segment of Rat.net. Just picked up a lovely 1995 Super 3. Only 4700 original miles, and in great shape. Indigo exhaust, K&N's, smoked screen and flush indicators are the only mods. Took it out for the first time on a brisk 40 degree day yesterday and thrilled to bits. I think I'm done adding to the stable for a while now!

[/IMG]
Very nice indeed!
If you don't mind my asking, what did you have to pay for the Beauty?

Thanks.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Very nice indeed!
If you don't mind my asking, what did you have to pay for the Beauty?

Thanks.
Sorry, rather not say what I paid. But it was a local bike with records, new rubber and was maintained properly, and the owner was a stand up guy, so it made the price and transaction worth it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey I respect that.
I was only curious because I have a '95 Super III in my collection with less than 7k miles that I may have to let go due to a job change/relocation (and I was wondering what kind of price to put on it).
Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is mine,
Apparently this is 1 of 12 made by Triumph to display in there showrooms in the UK.
Its fully chromed including Swing arm, Frame and wheels.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Without any form, or even the mildest hint of the minutest doubt.....by far the best shape of all the Daytona family tree !!!!!! :blowkiss I do not expect any opposition to this point !!!!!! As there is clearly no argument to be had.....:poke
Nice one Diarmuid, of course I realise you are duty bound to have that colour coming from the beautiful green Ireland, which.......do not get me wrong is nice, however, silver will always be the most beautiful and, as you might realise the quickest by far !!!!! :FunnyFace

501 - 520 of 1109 Posts