Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

481 - 500 of 1185 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've had her just a few weeks.

Just shaved the rear fender, I think it looks good with the plate tucked in, and no hassle from the three officers who tailed me. :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cans and other issues for 955i 's

I have a carbon fiber can on my 2000 955i and it sounds outstanding! If I can figure a way to shoot a video of mine with sound, I will post that.
A humorous aside is that as I was riding out today (to ref a game) I saw that my right mirror was suddenly vibrating and thought, I should tighten that. I tried to finger tighten it at one stop light, but to no avail. When I was done with the game, I got on my Daytona, collected the parking ticket, and rode off. Half way home I noticed the rear screw securing the right mirror had fallen out and that the vibrating mirror had changed into a shaking mirror. ("I really must fix that when I get home!")
I pulled over, ensured that the front screw was strongly secured, and proceeded home. The mirror is now sitting on my desk at home awaiting a new mate. Gotta get it done before the RAT meeting Thursday night. I am bringing a former factory rider!

·
Registered
82 Posts
nice

Here is mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, here is my new friend, beautiful old Daytona. In closer look some recognize, that it isn´t real Super3, but "she" is in good condition and exept Alcons has all Super3 parts. So if somebody reading this has spare 6pod Alcon calipers, don´t hesitate and contact me ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
do you have the Cosworth top engine too? :)
I don´t know, under clutch cover are inside signed both castings with "COS 322"(?COS means Cosworth?, 322 should be only number to identify castings pairs). I´ll rather have Alcons :) On engine is no visible difference and actually german Das Motorrad measured 108HP on stock and 114HP on Sup.3 :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wandered in the desert for forty years until finding the promised land

My first TRIUMPH!
96 Daytona Super 3
bought the jacket two years before the bike was like getting the piece before the whole puzzle.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
second bike

this is the second bike i have owned an love getting looks an alot of attention when i pull up on my bike and its not the typical bike everyone sees... cant wait for spring!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Finished it up..Gonna do some daytime pics with better backgrounds tomorrow but here is my attempt as a Union Jack front. Doesn't show from the side....

481 - 500 of 1185 Posts