Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Enjoying a big Sunday ride with my mate on his Speed Triple. We clocked 547 klm for the day,finding every twisty road,avoiding highways through the Sunshine Coast in Australia.I had the advantage knowing the roads well.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I’m not a user of anything mind altering but I am interested in how much things have changed with states legalizing pot. This is a 30 acre field of weed right outside of Holtville, California, a sleepy but very conservative small town. This is the first field of weed I’ve seen here and I only noticed it because I recognized the smell while riding past it. It’s pretty short and scrubby but maybe by design to reduce the amount of stems at maturity?

weed.jpg

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
View attachment 719773

Enjoying a big Sunday ride with my mate on his Speed Triple. We clocked 547 klm for the day,finding every twisty road,avoiding highways through the Sunshine Coast in Australia.I had the advantage knowing the roads well.
Me and the mates do the same area but no longer doing Sunday rides as being older and all retired we are doing Thursday rides instead, we normaly meet before Landsbrough or up at Yandina depends where we are heading and normaly do over 500ks, Thrusdays are great less traffic, less motorcycles and no coppers, we just did a 2 day ride starting at the same place up the coast and working our way by all back roads into Tenerfeild then back to Warwich for the night then back home by more back roads, some great twisty back roads to be had and clocked over 900 ks, 5 great mates and lots of beer while in Warwick.

Ashley

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me and the mates do the same area but no longer doing Sunday rides as being older and all retired we are doing Thursday rides instead, we normaly meet before Landsbrough or up at Yandina depends where we are heading and normaly do over 500ks, Thrusdays are great less traffic, less motorcycles and no coppers, we just did a 2 day ride starting at the same place up the coast and working our way by all back roads into Tenerfeild then back to Warwich for the night then back home by more back roads, some great twisty back roads to be had and clocked over 900 ks, 5 great mates and lots of beer while in Warwick.

Ashley
I do shift work and my roster roster rotates one day every week so I do enjoy traffic free weekday rides on occasions,it makes for a better ride.Might catch up,love the rides along the border.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not a user of anything mind altering but I am interested in how much things have changed with states legalizing pot. This is a 30 acre field of weed right outside of Holtville, California, a sleepy but very conservative small town. This is the first field of weed I’ve seen here and I only noticed it because I recognized the smell while riding past it. It’s pretty short and scrubby but maybe by design to reduce the amount of stems at maturity?

View attachment 719837
Sweet ride in a sweet field

1 - 5 of 5 Posts