Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Also got a couple of old knives. The kukri was picked up by my Grandad in India when he was stationed there straight after the war, the other one is technically illegal here in Germany, but they can bugger off if they think I'm handing it in or getting rid of it. It's a Hitler Youth dagger and it was "liberated" by my great-uncle from one of the guards at Stalag 8b when they were freed at the end of the war. Funnily enough, I found one at my wife's Grandad's house, but he'd yanked the swastika out of the handle and covered it in electrical tape (he was ex-luftwaffe, my Grandad was ex-para)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Too many to list here, but a whole collection of OTF automatics from Hogue, Microtec, Vespa, Heretic Knives, Guardian Tactical, etc... Then a **** ton of folders from Steel Will, Spyderco and others...

·
Driftless Admin
11,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This knife's not that cool nor dangerous, but brings me joy. We make a bunch of bread, especially in the winter. I've had the same Chicago Cutlery bread knife I've ever had. I actually like it, wooden handle and long. But I got a new one that cuts through bread like butter, through a soft loaf without crushing it. And pretty cheap. Plastic handle, but you can't have everything. Works great.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts