Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

241 - 260 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats! Just enjoy and be smart about it and, hopefully, they will change their minds... if that matters to you. My GF absolutely hated that I bought a bike, but now even tells me it's pretty.

But, seriously, congrats, he's a good looking bike!
thank you!! It’s just like learning to drive a stick. I started in a parking lot, moved to my neighborhood road, etc. I’ve had it less than a week. Still riding in my neighborhood. I’m old enough to know I need to keep doing that for a while...lol. Thanks for letting me join the forums. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

This is my first bike, i picked up riding in Novermber 2019. Bought it, learned on it, rode it home. 2010 Street Triple R 675.
I just found this forum today. Looking forward to all the knowledge/wisdom you have here for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts

This little Hinkley-designed and Bangkok-built 2014 Street Triple R came to my home in June 2020.

It enjoys fast rides on the canyon and coastal twisting roads of Northern California.

Makes me happy every time I turn the key to On. Love the pull, torque and sound of the 3-cylinder engine and the sublime transmission and suspension.

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Rode my stReet all day today. Still riding it now, but stopped to get dinner. So I uploaded this Show Us Your Bike walkaround video while I wait for my food. Triumphs Rule. 🤘🏻
#KillTheBoredom!

Reactions: K_Knievel

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just picked up a 2016 Street Triple 675 with 10k miles. What a wonderful bike, looking forward to many miles on it.

I will be keeping the Speed Twin, since I just couldn't bear to get rid of it. Both bikes complement each other pretty well IMO.

IMG_0602.jpeg

241 - 260 of 299 Posts