Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To start us off I’m going to share a track photo from 2016. Skipped last year and spent more time with my family. Hope to go to Sonoma this year.

Before anyone asks. I made a trade on Arrow exhaust and it came detented. It doesn’t affect performance at all but adds ground clearance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,659 Posts
Ooooohhh! Forum sanctioned photo whoring? I'm in.

At Pitt Race last August for the MotoAmerica races. By the way, if you're looking for a moto-camping tent, I recommend the Nemo Galaxi 2p tent that's in the background. :thumbsup

At the track, pretending I'm even 1/10 as fast as the big boys and girls

I will not be tracking the Street Triple anymore. Despite having a trailer and not having to "ride it home", I do have to ride it to work, so last fall I bought a sacrificial lamb. It's currently being prepared. The forks went out yesterday to have cartridges installed, and bodywork is on order. I'm targeting VIR Patriot at the end of March for its debut. Other incremental upgrades will be done throughout the year as time and my finances allow.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nikon D3100 10”f4.3 ISO 100, pitch black garage except for my hand held LED headlamp. I’m actually in the frame the entire 10 seconds, but it just took trial and error sweeping back and forth until I got the effect I wanted

·
Super Moderator
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nikon D3100 10”f4.3 ISO 100, pitch black garage except for my hand held LED headlamp. I’m actually in the frame the entire 10 seconds, but it just took trial and error sweeping back and forth until I got the effect I wanted
I haven’t experimented with light painting yet. That’s a pretty simple setup and the results are nice.

·
Registered
791 Posts
My current stable of (rideable) bikes.

Playing in the photo studio with my '18 765RS.

Same studio, completely different setup, my fully restored '75 CB550F. (I've stripped and brushed the muffler since this photo)

My '05 DRZ400SM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My first bike, 2017 street triple. Not too much riding time yet only a few hundred miles since I got it in November. Did manage to get out yesterday and today for quick rides though :)

Garage pic is the most current with the bar end mirrors. Second pic is from one of my first rides last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looking carefully at the thread header, today I realised that this thread belongs to the Street Triple forum, and I shared a photo of my T120 few days ago so my apologies for my involuntary invasion ;)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,659 Posts
Looking carefully at the thread header, today I realised that this thread belongs to the Street Triple forum, and I shared a photo of my T120 few days ago so my apologies for my involuntary invasion ;)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Words hard. Pictures easy. Post away, say I!

;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
at present ridding my Tiger 800 XRT & when the snow clears, the street 765 Rs will come out to play

Attachments

1 - 20 of 259 Posts