Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
30,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most forums have a sticky for members to show off their bikes, I thought it would be cool if we have one in the Trophy forum.

NOTE: to keep the pic thread flowing, please keep it to pictures only. Chat posts will be removed. Please feel free to post details and descriptions with your pics. Please keep pics to 800 X 600.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pics from last summer's trip.

Here are a few pics of my Trophy on our trip to Lake George last year.

There ya go. Had to post them on Photobucket, but finally got them sized large enough to appreciate.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here's a shot of my '96 900 parked next to a field of sunflowers. We stopped on the way to a long weekend in Door County, WI. Some of the mods are obvious: Clearview shield, Givi topcase on a Triumph rack, Corbin saddle. Others not so obvious: Hayabusa calipers, bar risers, heated grips and powerlet. By far the best tourer I've ever owned.

·
Registered
48 Posts
96 900 Trophy

My wife and I do two up riding 80% and the Trophy is awesome in that role. I love my Trophy. Here are a few shots.

This was my trip last year to the Big Bend area of Texas.

This was my first trip where the Trophy got a lift on a river ferry.

My wife and I getting ready to ride into Arkansas.

Deals Gap last year

·
Registered
73 Posts
1998 Trophy 900 (AKA "Trigger")

Just got Trigger back from the winter refurb!

New tyres, headlamp lens (last one smashed by stone rash!) respray and Hayabusa calipers. Worth every penny :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wheels

"The Major" like what you did to your wheels!
Are they stripped and polished?
Are they stock Trophy wheels or another brand?
:cool:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
The old girl just before I swapped it for a thruxton, 14 years old and look at the finish. Wish I could say the same for the thruxton finish

·
Registered
5 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi everybody. Here's a photo of thr 1st national Trophy Reunion in Spain. We were only 3 Trophys, very few Trophys sold in Spain but I hope to be more in the next one. We rode the county of Guadalajara Spain's one not Mexico's. This is the Duke's Palace in the villlage of Pastrana now an University of Alcala de Henares building.
Hope you like it

1 - 20 of 238 Posts