Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See a few Thruxton Haynes shop manuals on ebay for about $40. Question is that I have an '06 and these only go through '05. Any difference? Also, is this a good price for a Haynes manual and are there any other vendors you all recommend?

Thanks!

Doug

·
Registered
404 Posts
See a few Thruxton Haynes shop manuals on ebay for about $40. Question is that I have an '06 and these only go through '05. Any difference? Also, is this a good price for a Haynes manual and are there any other vendors you all recommend?

Thanks!

Doug
Hey Doug
I bought athe Haynes Manual for my 04 Thruxton a couple of months back (the green book) and it is 2004-2007 so you should be OK. You might find it marginally cheaper by doing some more Google searches - I can't remember exactly, but I'm fairly sure I got mine off the internet for around $30 new. My wife bought me the spiral bound service manual for Christmas - it's excellent although a little pricy for $100!
Depends how much work you think you may end up doing yourself!
All the best
Steve

·
Registered
430 Posts

Thanks!

Doug
I got my Haynes manual from NewBonneville.com about a year ago, and the web site showed the cover of an o4/05, but the manual covered through 07. So I think the only thing that was/is outdated the the photo in the ad.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I found one on Amazon and my wife informed me that we had a gift certificate! I'm eagerly awaiting my new manual, and I think the cover indicates this one goes through '07.

Doug :ClapHappy:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not banned for the same info....why??????????

hi forum administrators and readers

for months now no one refer to a service manual for Modern classics
after i post it 3 days ago at twin talk http://www.triumphrat.net/twins-talk/101580-free-user-manual-thruxton-bonneville-speedmaster-and-america.html

BUT WHAT A PITTY!!
My thread was BANNED!!!!why me and not say BellaCorse?????

especially after hang the info at some ""other more openmind""known as newBonneville******.com

maybe my info was defected from a strange space virus!........from another planet!!!

Eugene B

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
This one will be pulled too, as soon as a moderator finds it. The downloads violate copyright laws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts