Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever purchased from Shift Tech in Hollywood, FL?

I was considering ordering their fender hugger (carbon) but they only do online and I want to go by their place. The owner seems very uncooperative and doesn't want anyone to show up at his place of business. Any comments!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
He probably works out of his garage, and if you went by you wouldn't want to buy anyway.

tough call on that one

·
Registered
344 Posts
dragon they are really cool people...i got stuff for my r1 there before...the reason they don't want anyone coming by the place is that it is a production factory/warehouse and the owner once had to fight a guy who tried to steal something...after that he said no more...anyways they have good shite at a good price...i went by and picked up my stuff there before the incident

·
Registered
344 Posts
does a bear shite in the woods?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be at the Pompano Plaza a little early unless hungup in traffic. I have to ride up from South Dade (Turnpike MP #13).

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I have the police on hand to tow any non black spedies :-D
Looking forward to meeting you guys..or gals, depending on color. :-D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dragonrider,
A couple of months ago I bought a rear hugger, chain guard, countershaft sprocket cover, and radiator side covers for my 2006 S3 from Shift-tech. I too would have liked to talk to someone on the telephone but took a chance and placed the order. I got 10% off because I was a member of Triumphrat.net.

The CF arrived a few days later...shipping was next to nothing. The CF was high quality in my opinion. The CF weave was consistantly perfect in each piece, the finish was smooth with no bubbles, both sides were finished unlike some crappy car stuff I've seen, and the fit was spot on. I had it all on in short order and it looks terrific.

My .02

Fred

·
Registered
336 Posts
On 2007-02-17 00:45, TightTL wrote:
The CF was high quality in my opinion. The CF weave was consistantly perfect in each piece, the finish was smooth with no bubbles, both sides were finished unlike some crappy car stuff I've seen, and the fit was spot on. I had it all on in short order and it looks terrific.
+1

I ordered the front fender & rear hugger/chain guard. It was shipped fast, fit perfectly and looks great.

JOHN

·
Registered
919 Posts
They make first quality stuff. It fits, looks good, holds up. I have the rear hugger, front fender, rad guards. A pleasure to deal with and fast, cheap shipping. Mention Triumph RAT and they give you a 10% discount. What's not to like? :upthumb: :upthumb: :upthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts